Sunday, July 18, 2010

Mi asa ahe!

Life does not give you a second chance. It gives you new opportunities and new challenges to conquer.

Some people say, the journey is important and not the destination. But /I never enjoyed the journey. Always wanted to finish the journey and enjoy the target.

I love my mistakes. They teach me so much. Every time I felled down, I got up stronger.
I am consistent in making mistakes. I fear nothing. I don’t have values and I never forced any values on anyone.

I have never cheated anybody but sometime I preferred acting selfish. I make sacrifices when there are hidden benefits.

I love people who got beautiful smiles and love their dimples.. I hate people who show disrespect to people who are less confident and try to dominate them… I feel like slapping people hard who are rude with waiters.

I love eating, so much that I didn’t mind becoming fat. I love cricket, sachin and fast bowlers who got log run up and side arm actions. I hate dravid, he may have a solid technique but I found it ugly. I respect Ganguly. Feel dhoni is just lucky to lead best Indian Team.

My crushes: Parveen Babi, Smita Patil, Namrata Shirrodkar, Minisha Lamba, Deepika Padukone... now I want to get married :)

I love my Mother tounge and would like people to respect it. I Don’t support Shivsena nor MNS. I am in bangalore and learning kannad. Love to see the way localites communicate and are glad when u speak kannad.

I love my family and would love to settle down in Mumbai :)…and would love to have that second chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment